Building the Brand
Tenant Advisory Group is a Chicago-based commercial real estate agency that we’ve had the pleasure of working with for the past five years. During this time, we implemented a multitude of digital marketing processes and curated content creation.
Curating our Clients’ Needs
Our main focus with Tenant Advisory Group was to utilize digital marketing to leverage their robust, existing network as well as reach their target audience in order to increase online impressions. To support these goals, we implemented the following program elements:
- Posted networking events to the TAG website to drive additional web traffic to their site
- Utilized ActiveCampaign to send out property listings, a monthly newsletter as well as a curated special events newsletter to help expand attendance at TAG’s networking events
- Enacted consistent content marketing calendars to ensure clear brand messaging
- Boosted the brand’s online presence through regular social media usage and engagement
- Implemented an innovative digital marketing campaign utilizing email automations, content series and Facebook ads
We garnered 594,700 online impressions over the span of just two years. This brand reach has been instrumental in Tenant Advisory Group’s goal of expanding their network as well as increasing exposure for their property listings. Not only did we get TAG’s brand in front of that many people, but we were also able to encourage 18,572 online engagements in just two of the five years of our working relationship.
594,700 Brand Impressions
13,850 Brand Engagements